Re: [Tigers] [Non-Tiger]: Wooden Supercar?

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com, SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Non-Tiger]: Wooden Supercar?
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:37:12 EDT
Wooden frame don't seem to bother the Morgan.  Perhaps
its the sliding pillar suspension.

In a message dated 9/7/2008 5:05:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
sralsten@ca.rr.com writes:

It's  difficult to fathom the amount of chassis flex you'd get with a wood
car.
Must be the worst handling worst riding car ever built. I had a 92  vette
with
the ttop. As soon as the top came off the car felt like it  had a flat tire.

Steve