Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question

To: Steve Ralsten <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:10:05 -0700
Steve,

Seems you have the "crossover" body per Normans "about /B9473100/",
getting towards the Mk IA.  Probably has the metal boot covers.

BTW:  Please note the"smiley wink face" (   ;-) ) about names.  Just a
joke. It's your name, use it as you please.  Sure a lot of "Steve's" on
this list. Wonder if name influences interest.  I am positive last names
do, like "Hilton".

Steve

___
Steve Laifman