Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: marden@mistral.co.uk, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:34:09 -0700
"Marden" and Owain,

Nice pics.  I notice that the boot compartment is "custom", but the door
panels are "GT", which came with the body color hard top.  Heck, a steal
at $40,000, but at  # 40,000 ($ 69,961) + transportation  it's a bit
dearer.  With such low mileage, it might be a good buy. (if the "#"
symbol does not come through, it's GB Pounds)

One pic shows elaborate red rear shelf cushions, including restraints,
but no idea what would fit there except a medium sized dog, or smaller. :-)

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com