Re: [Tigers] HARMONIC BALANCER

To: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] HARMONIC BALANCER
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:27:03 -0600
If you want one that is not necessarily OEM, then the Professional
Products balancers are inexpensive and very nicely made. They come with
the proper (3") overall length, a black finish with 3 sets of timing
marks engraved and filled with white ink, and 3 and 4 hole pulley
patterns on the front. They have both SFI and non-SFI versions.

Theo