[Tigers] Posi?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Posi?
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:49:53 -0400
There's every chance that this question is going to sound ignorant.? My car's
sole prior owner's husband had a lot of LAT options put on the car when new,
right down to the shocks and wheels.? From a stand still in first on a jack
rabbit start the tires break loose immediately.? In looking back at the
'patch', both wheels most definately spin all the way through first gear.? One
side is black as coal while the other wheel?spun somewhat less (about 50%).? Is
the lesser wheel just getting some type of limited slip effect from the
differential, or does the fact that both wheels are spinning mean that there is
a posi-traction installed by the prior owner as?well?? I don't really want to
tear into the rear end, and although I fancy myself a car-guy, I don't think
I'd recognize?the posi-traction anyway.

Bob
382000975?