Re: [Tigers] Rear License Display

To: Steve Ralsten <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear License Display
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:29:11 -0700
Steve,

Plate UP!, complying with most states height requirements.

As we compared our Tiger "features", I am sure that your lights are
pointed in the correct upwards position to illuminate the rear deck lid
original placement.  Mine are pointing down for a under-bumper plate
location for looks, but reversible for originality.

See pic at TigersUnited.com "Owner's Garage" for pic.

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/laifman_s/default.asp

Your links (below) show a red Maryland Tiger (tomato soup?) like mine
and the Red Mk I with the original location on the "MustangsandFords"
link in your message.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman