Re: [Tigers] issues with tapping the oil filter lines

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] issues with tapping the oil filter lines
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
I jumped in late here, but don't use that if the sender is in the main stream
of the oil it will be a nice big restriction in the small -8 oil lines. I
don't know if you can get a fitting for the pan's drain bolt that would be a
good option. I think I have seen other adapters like that but better since
they don't restrict the flow of oil for example -

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=1227

Sandy