Re: [Tigers] issues with tapping the oil filter lines

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] issues with tapping the oil filter lines
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:21:21 +0100
that's what i was thinking too.  well my other option is to run a -4AN
T piece off my oil pressure line at the engine and screw the sensor
into a 3/8 NPT union on that.  there should be enough space for the
sensor in the union, especially if i shave threads off the required
reducer on the other side.

i don't really want to stick it in the sump drain plug as it'll reduce
ground clearance and i don't want to drill the LAT sump anywhere else,
which seems to be usual route.

thanks for your advice!

- owain.