Re: [Tigers] I want to change my steering wheel

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net, DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I want to change my steering wheel
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
Use an Alpine wheel instead. I will loan you one I plan on regluing the wood
from an orginal Tiger that has cracked plastic- maybe I might have one thats
rough you can use and then keep as opposed to mailing it back. Let me know , if
you want the rough one- pay for shipping one way or the good one, ship back
when you refinish your Tiger wheel. regards, TonytheTiger