Re: [Tigers] I want to change my steering wheel

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I want to change my steering wheel
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:23:59 -0400
To add to this I always suggest you read the shop manual; one is located
online @ Tigersunited.com.

Here is section J.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmJ1.asp

Page J4; cross section of the steering column.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmJ4.asp

Page J6; the steering wheel section which continues on page 7.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmJ6.asp

As for the Pep Boy steering wheel; I have no idea.   You will need to see
how the 2 wheels compare once you remove your steering wheel.   You might
need to make an adaptor plate to make the Pep Boys wheel fit.

Ron Fraser