Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake lock plates

To: "'steve wick'" <srwick@hotmail.com>, "'tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake lock plates
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:08:52 -0400
Steve
        The 71 Datsun 510 used a similar system, however I have never
investigated whether or not they are compatible with or will hold the
Sunbeam cylinder in place.  It has been over 20 years since I got rid of
that 510 and I use to have a Haynes manual for it somewhere but I don't see
it now.

It appears you need to buy a rear cylinder to get the parts.  I have no idea
if those parts are available separately.
http://www.partsamerica.com/productdetail.aspx?MfrCode=TRQ&MfrPartNumber=W96
472&PartType=232&PTSet=A

If you try them; report back if they will work or not.
Maybe someone on the list already knows.

Have you contacted Classic Sunbeam? http://classicsunbeam.com/

Ron Fraser