Re: [Tigers] soft top vinyl bag

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] soft top vinyl bag
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:57:38 -0400
Owain
        I found it a bit hard to follow what you are looking for and
unfortunately there are no illustration available to help.   I'll give it a
good whack.

The fabric piece should have a plastic lip on one end that presses over a
metal edge under the soft top just in front of the shock holes.   The other
end should have 2 metal inserts and attaches to an upper metal edge in the
trunk area just forward of the trunk opening.  There are 8 attachment holes
for pop rivets originally; I have small screws holding mine right now.
This fabric sort of closes off the trunk area.  The sides of this fabric
just float.  The original fabric is a thin vinyl upholstery material with
pebble pattern.

Hope this helps

Ron Fraser