[Tigers] soft top vinyl bag

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] soft top vinyl bag
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:01:16 +0100
hi all,

i have more or less finished replacing my soft top which turned out
not to be the nightmare that i was expecting, looks good and seals
well.  many thanks to all who sent me tips and instructions.
there is just one point that i'm not sure about.  there is a
rubberised fabric piece that also attaches under the rear alumin(i)um
strip. does the front of the piece attach to padded roll and hence
seal off the trunk (and provide a bag for the folded top to sit in) or
does it attach in the trunk to the part where the shocks are mounted?

also, how do the side parts of this piece get attached?  i think maybe
my piece is not original and was made by an upholstery shop when the
previous top was (incorrectly) fitted.

thanks!