Re: [Tigers] Thunderbird 302s

To: fordlandia@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thunderbird 302s
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:27:46 -0300
Wow Bill;

Great info......thanks!

I have my cooling issues resolved, but only about 1/2 inch clearance between
the rad and my stock water pump shaft. My fan is also buried deep into the
shroud.
This short body pump needs a special pulley set to make everything line up
properly, but  it also looks like I could even shim up the fan blade to sit
properly in the shroud.

I'll have to check on this tomorrow.

Dave