[Tigers] Subj: Hardtop 1/4 glass pattern

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Subj: Hardtop 1/4 glass pattern
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:24:46 EDT
____________________________________

Listers
     I have been kicking around the Idea of making  the 1/4's in glass + the
doors and vents. Does anyone have an  old 1/4 window I could beg, borrow,
steal, or buy one from?  I  have the door and vent but need a 1/4 for a
pattern.
If someone would send me  one I could be persuaded to send them a pair of glass
1/4's in glass.

A. LEE  FESTICH
ALAN AUTO GLASS
599 S. BONNYWOOD PL.
BURBANK, CA.  91502
818-845-7300 PHN
818-845-7355 FAX
818-464-5909  CEL
AAAGLASSS@AOL.COM
_http://alanautoglass.com/_ (http://alanautoglass.com/)

 New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. _Try it out!  _