Re: [Tigers] Hardtop Side Trim

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtop Side Trim
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
Tod,

It is not an easy job.  I just went through it and used a method that "worked
for me."  It involved using rubber covered "pistol grip" adjustable clamps and
a lot of patience.  I took pictures of the process, and I'd be glad to send
the pics to you along with a description of the process I used if you're
interested.

I would like to see what others may suggest, as I have two other hardtops to
restore and there may be an easier way to do it.

Regards,

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI