[Tigers] Brake hung up

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Brake hung up
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:46:29 EDT
Twice I've had my rear driver side brake hang up.  I've  had it apart and all
mechanical parts and hand brake parts are clean and moving  freely. If I
bleed off some fluid at that wheel, it frees very slightly, but  remains hug
up.
The only way that I can free up the wheel is to  squeeze on the rod of the
brake cylinder.  So, for some reason the cylinder  rod isn't returning.
  There is only one flexible line that feeds both rear brakes  and there is
no problem with the passenger side rear.  I can open the bleed  screw on the
offending wheel and bleed out all the fluid in the system so it  appears that
the lines are not blocked in any way.
  So, is it just a matter of a cylinder  rebuild?