Re: [Tigers] proper engine color

To: "'Mike Michels'" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>, "'Tiger Email List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] proper engine color
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:57:16 -0400
Mike
        Here is a web site the shows some color chips with the can #.
http://www.kpg-industrial.com/products/engine_paint_with_ceramic/

I would say the DE 1606 is the correct color blue from looking at those
color chips.

Again the proper color depends on the Engine code number.
I also say that it is your Tiger; paint the engine the color you want if the
stock color does not suit you.

Ron Fraser