Re: [Tigers] Tigers for sale in USA

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers for sale in USA
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:07:18 -0500
It's funny on the ads the way he describes the cars...he tells you all about
it and then tells you at the end that its gone.....most people usually just
say sold, or delete the ad completey....lol.

"1965 Other Tiger Sunbeam Tiger - 1965 Sunbeam Tiger 260 V-8 4speed complete
original car some rust needing restored. I also have a complete rust free
Southern California Alpine available. Too late on both. Greg from right here
in Austin will be vintage racing with this Tiger after a little resoration
work...... $12,900"

Also, the red car for 5995 looks really famililar, I think its been on ePay
like 3 times.....I dont know if its the same seller and he never sold it or
each time it sells, someone else is selling it...who knows.

Cullen
1452 LROFE

This guy seesm to have a few tigers for sale in various levels of condition:

http://www.carsbikesboats.com/inventory.cfml?type2=Cars%20and%20Trucks

B9473127LROFE -
http://images.iimanager.com/vdata/carsbikesboatscom/271565_x640_05.jpg
 http://images.iimanager.com/vdata/carsbikesboatscom/243969_x640_02.jpg