Re: [Tigers] Tigers and Jeep parts?

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and Jeep parts?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:17:07 -0500
Thanks everyone for the info on the postal jeep rear ends...Ive gotten lots of
good info, both on list and off list...I think I have enough info to at least
make an educated decision. There are definitely some pros and cons to be
considered, especially for me since Im not fully dedicated to the original
rear end...I'm still trying to decide what direction to go, but now it's not
for a lack of information...

thanks again...

Cullen

Cullen,

  I found this a while ago. Thought it might be of some help as it list many
rear end sizes.

http://hot-rod.com.au/builder/techrear-trackwidth.html

Tom