Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:03:23 -0700
Yes, it's the 3 quarters trick Sly pulled.
PS The SKY also has that kit available. A Modern Tiger?

Subject: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.

"Problem is....it's a Miata.  I have never seen a heterosexual man drive a
Miata."

I've seen a metrosexual driving a Miata.  Is that close enough?

Last summer on Woodward there was  "Monster Miata" with  some type of  body
kit that looked quasi Ferrari-ish. Not a bad looking conversion.   It even
had
a badge on the front hood that said "Monster Miata"    A friend of mine had
2003 Mazda Miata that he bought new and I took it for a drive.   Maybe it
didn't have the "get up and go" of the Tiger but the suspension was light
years ahead in handling.

Back in August at a car show there was a Pontiac Solstice that a company
called Mallett installed a 400hp GM LS2 v8.  You supply the car and
$21,285.75
for a V8 Solstice.  I like the 75 cent charge.  What could it be for,
stamps?
Here is the web page:   http://www.mallettcars.com/solstice-conversion.htm

                               Jeff