Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:52:51 -0700
About a year or so ago, Mustangs and Fords did an article on a company, in
Florida IIRC, that took Miatas', removed the body panels and modified 1965
Mustang sheetmetal for it. It looked like a 7/8 scale 2 seater Mustang
convertible. They also added a supercharger to it. It seems like the body kit
was about $8K installed on your car and the supercharger a couple of g's more.
I liked it and made me think about picking up one of the little buggers some
day.

Steve (in N. Id.)