Re: [Tigers] Generator disassembly

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Generator disassembly
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:50:01 +0000 (UTC)
Smart move to keep the original, I am still running mine too!
Don't destroy the pully, it is not the same as most that you will get with a
rebuilt.
I was able to get mine apart to change the brushes and grease the bearings
and re-paint it without taking the pully off.  And that was in 1991 and was the
only service mine has ever had in 125K miles (at least).

Gary