Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009

To: <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:41:22 -0600
Maybe we can all get together and fly these guys out for a weekend.  I could
put one or more up at my house.  10 guys pitch in to pay for three
inspectors.  It may not be that bad.

I would love to become an inspector myself but do not know the handshake (I
do have a very high security clearance though ;>)).  When will younger
inspectors be trained, the TAC guys are getting older.

Duke
B382002037