Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009

To: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, fordlandia@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009
From: jd.sencindiver@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:19:16 -0800
Thats what we did Fall 2000. 13 of us got together and paid Tom Hall's
airfare to DC. He held a TAC class on Saturday and then TACed a bunch of
Tigers on Sunday. After submitting the written test to Tom, several of the
13 were made TAC Inspectors. I take offense (wink, wink) at the comment
about TAC Inspector age! I'm only 53 and Joe Parlanti is younger than me.

If you want to become a TAC inspector, you should probably contact Tom Hall
or the STOA TAC Chairman directly.

Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver (aka: Tiger_II_Jim)
B382100451/TAC 448