Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event!

To: <mark.rense@ge.com>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event!
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:25:00 -0500
Bugz,
Sounds good to me!

Keep us posted I would come down from Michigan any time in May with my
Tiger...I would prefer earlier verses later in May.

Paul

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:35:09 -0500> From: mark.rense@ge.com> To:
tigers@autox.team.net> Subject: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event!> > I've had a
couple discussions over the years with Doug Jennings on> hosting a TAC party
at his Tiger Automotive shop in Dayton, OH. I just> got off the phone with
him, and he is more than amenable to hosting an> event like this. He suggested
late spring, sometime in May would be a> good time frame. With him retiring
from the day-to-day repair business,> he now has more time available to do
this.> > So, I think this is a good time to look for interest in this event.
We> will obviously need the services of at least two additional TAC>
inspectors, and maybe we could even find a volunteer or two to become an>
inspector.> > Event: TAC Party> Place: Tiger Automotive, Dayton, OH> Time:
Mid-to-late May 2009> > Doug has asked me to be the tip of the spear here, so
forward your> interest to me. Please let me know your preference on dates.> >
Thanks,> > Bugz> B382000991> B382001465