Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event!

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Rense, Mark \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event!
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:57:25 -0800 (PST)
That is PERFECT.  Count me in to be TAC'd.  My Tiger is at Dougs now and
restoration should be done this spring in time, or at least the door jambs will
be painted so we can stick that sticker on!

Peter Laurinaitis
peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd) <mark.rense@ge.com>