Re: [Tigers] MSD wire set

To: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MSD wire set
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:00:48 -0800 (PST)
Many wire sets have both terminals for the cap, but you often have to look at
the universal sets instead of specific applications. I think the Taylor 409
had old style and new style (HEI towers ) in 90 for the distributor ends. The
sparkplug end is always the one is easy to find. Not sure if your car has
headers or not but I have found the 135 angle on the sparkplug ends a good
option (This was on my early mustang). Hit a couple of the sites directly them
may show package contents (MSD, Taylor) or have a better description. Also MSD
Tech support usually respondes witnin a day or so if you have specific
questions and have been helpful in the past for me

Sandy

----- Original
Message ----