Re: [Tigers] MSD wire set

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>, Nathan Johnson
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MSD wire set
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:17:54 -0400
Nathan;

I recently purchased an MSD distributor, and it came with an HEI style cap
that required 90 deg caps on the dizzy end.

I had Taylor 8mm wires made for a 289 Mustang on my car with ends for the
old distributor that wouldn't fit. The wires also were quite a bit too long
for the Tiger.
I bought the distributor  from Summit, and when I duiscussed this with the
order guy, he put me onto an MSD wire end kit with nine caps. It was
relatively inexpensive
at around  $15.00, and like all MSD stuff, these were very high quality
caps. So having new caps gave me the opportunity to "custom cut" my wires to
the exact length.

So buy a set of wires that has the spark plug caps you want, and get one of
these 90 deg MSD dizzy end kits for $15. and cut your wires to make them fit
perfectly.

It worked for me!

Dave