Re: [Tigers] big rubber gas-tank filler tube

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] big rubber gas-tank filler tube
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:31:39 EST
Cute, Theo

real cute

BTW: I arranged to have a friend from Blackburn pick some up from Wollies  at
the Birmingham Classic Show last weekend. They are unobtainium (the double
long stud with machine screw bottoms) in our country.

Jim A

In a message dated 11/17/2008 11:18:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Theo.Smit@dynastream.com writes:

> [...]
<snip>
> Inspect the small hose for cracks just in  case it needs
> replacement or a short section cut off.
<snip>

... Also inspect the small hose for drill holes left by  Lift-the-Dot
stud  installation.

;)
-Theo