Re: [Tigers] Brake line routing

To: "'Tim Webster'" <crabco@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake line routing
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:38:48 -0500
Tim
        I believe the only diagram is in the Alpine parts list; publication
# 6600992, non are very detailed.
I think the fuel line and brake line both run down right side of the drive
shaft tunnel and are held by clips.

I made new lines on my MK IA which should be similar; I can measure
approximant lengths assuming I can still find the originals.  Which lines do
you need.

Classic tube; I have seen their product and they appear to be excellent but
I have not installed any.

Ron Fraser