Re: [Tigers] Fw: motor placement from down under

To: achd73@yahoo.com, rtscolgan@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: motor placement from down under
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:33:00 EST
By all means I would use a lifting plate if I had access to one.  JC  Whitney
sells a
device that lets you adjust the angle when lifting  Al I had was  chains
attached
to the manifold bolts and small hydraulic jack with wheels under the  trans.
By that was 26 years ago.  Has it been that long?  I may be  getting old.

I should have added that while the engine crane is attached, install  the
exhaust manifold (or headers) and starter.

Dave  Medicare starts in January.

In a message dated 11/23/2008 11:01:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,