Re: [Tigers] Hollywood sports cars suspension

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hollywood sports cars suspension
From: motoys2001@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:50:36 +0000 (UTC)
Michael and Listers,

I am currently the caretaker of 2501, Barry Schonberger's SCCA Solo II
Championship Tiger. He fabricated and installed a quad shock set up on this
chassis, possibly inspired by the SVO Turbo Mustang rear suspension design.

Along with the Traction Masters under ride traction bars, it behaves like a
four link. I feel there is too much bind it the rear suspension as I can lift
the rear outside tire in a (spirited) turn.

I have seen a modified three link on a competition Tiger that appears to work
nicely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dKzZ3FELY

Respectfully,
Henry V