Re: [Tigers] heater blower motor

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] heater blower motor
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:19:46 -0800
Tigers,

For adding relays, my cooling electric fan came with a "Bosch" type
square relay box, and a plug-in receptacle.  Makes a neat installation.
For multiple relays, a set of relay sockets in 2 and 4 relay capacity
are sold for these cube relays, and different number of poles and
switching are available.

This would allow multiple circuits to be switched, including the horns.
If done with stock restoration in mind, added wiring, rather than
re-wiring, would allow easy retrofit.  Use appropriate wire gauge
depending on current in the circuit.

For a real bang-up job, multiple fuse blocks are also easily found.

For a start, the Bill Gegg wiring diagrams are found at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp

Steve
___
Steve Laifman