Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, rfraser@bluefrog.com, 'Stu Brennan'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:42:18 -0500
Years ago I sold my last motorcycle, a Honda Goldwing that I used for several
long xcountry trips. Around groups of Honda riders the story was that you could
pay for your trips by towing a small goldwing trlr filled with Harley parts.

Maybe next June I'll hook a trailer filled with Tiger and Alpine parts to my
Civic and head towards SUNI. ;^)

Steve R
B9473720

   I had an ignition coil die in the Bighorn