[Tigers] door wing hitting windshield post trim

To: "tigers_United_forum" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] door wing hitting windshield post trim
From: "Thomas Prager" <tcprager@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:27:29 -0600
Dear List,

I just put up my soft top (down in March and up in December). Now the leading
edge of the passenger side door glass wing is just making contact with the
stainless trim on the windshield post. Slithering under the dash, I tightened
the windshield bolt to no avail. Two questions: Does SS still offer adjustable
windshield wedges and do they work? Also I think the stainless windshield trim
that attaches to windshield post may be reversed (rounded end facing top of
windshield,  straight edge facing the bottom). There are no other Tigers in my
area for comparison. I can send a picture to your email.

thanks,

tom prager
9472154