Re: [Tigers] Stainless Steel Braided Replacements For Girling Brake

To: csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net>, BC <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stainless Steel Braided Replacements For Girling Brake
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:54:59 -0800 (PST)
You might look at Pegasus Racing parts they had a bunch of odd fittings, like
the one for the back of Smiths/Jaeger gauges. I don't think you will have much
luck with Aeroquip, but you might be better off with Goodridge, look on line
they have a ton of odd brake adapters and fittings. The lines are not a
problem, earls, aeroquip, goodridge all makes -3/-4 teflon high pressure hose
for brakeline. Earls has a nice plastic coated version as well for extra
protection.

Sandy