Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO

To: "Jim" <jim@island.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:17:25 -0700
David Vizard (of course) has done test and development on pretty much
everything to do with engines including exhaust systems. Someone posted
this scan of a Circle Track magazine article on exhaust systems by
David, and on page 10 there is mention of balance tubes - not
specifically crossover pipes but some of the principles are the same.

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/6992/vizard.html

If the link gets broken by the mailer then search Google for "David
Vizard exhaust".

Theo