Re: [Tigers] New MK1 heater valves

To: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New MK1 heater valves
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:20:13 -0800
Thanks to all. I called and left a message for Curt first thing this morning
but did not get a response all day.
I'll look into this UK vendor tomorrow. Thanks to Andy also for his guidance
that pulling the dash would not
solve my problem. This may be just the opportunity I've been thinking of to
remove the modern radio.

Steve R
B9473720