[Tigers] FW: 3 Sunbeam Alpine IV 1960's various models $2000 obo -

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: 3 Sunbeam Alpine IV 1960's various models $2000 obo -
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:40:35 -0600
Friends,
This fellow is selling 3 alpine parts cars here in okc. There is nothing
really unusual here, and Ive talked to him and there arent any Tiger bits.
this guy is out of work and needs to clean out his stuff. I picked his brain
and he doesnt have any unusual parts that he knows of and he did seem
knowledgable about what the valuable stuff would be...so I dont think you will
be surprised about what he has...but in either case, if you need something, he
may have some sheet metal or other bits. Follow the original url link below
and you will see them on craigslist. For example, I asked him about the sheet
metal on the front air dam ( mine is toast) and he didnt have a good one, but
he is really nice, and should be eager to talk to you about it.

I havent seen the cars in person, but I know he still had them as of 2 days
ago. You can paste this url link to pics, or go to craigslist oklahoma city
and search sunbeam:  http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/952062899.html

Later!!