Re: [Tigers] Machine shop questions

To: dave@munroe.ca, bob@hermitagewood.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Machine shop questions
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:16:38 EST
My stroker 260 project is nearly completely developed. With boring, stroking
and the right heads we are approaching 390 hp. The question of reliability is
still in question. After two builds, we will probably will shoot for some
smaller hp numbers. If you'd like to talk to my builder, let me know. As a side
note he has three all aluminum block 289's (1 used block and 2 complete motors)
that were developed for F1, Indy and the GT 40 program. Too bad, I don't have
the money to shake one loose from him.

Moonstone