Re: [Tigers] sun visors

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] sun visors
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:51:01 EST
I'm not sure about Rick's replacement sun visors and brackets, but the
originals have a "locking device" machined into the outer brackets and a
corresponding special shape to the outer ends of the visor support rods,
allowing them to
be set in one of two positions ... up or down, and they are not adjustible in
the center range.  The original outer brackets were a soft material, and they
tended to strip away this "lock" and I bet many got tired of having their
fall visors down into their view, all the time.  I did.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle