Re: [Tigers] sun visors

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] sun visors
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:16:33 -0800
Jim, and Tigers,

Firstly, I hope you all have a Happy New Year, and watch the Rose
Parade.  It will be in the 70's here.

Second, I just ran out and checked my SS sun visors.  They appear to
have a friction "lock" that allows placing it in any location, and
holding it.  I do not know if the originals did, but mine are 10 years
old, and still look and work fine - including the cover material.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com