Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson auction

To: <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson auction
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:43:28 -0600
Tony,

I think this is a rerun of the August Las Vegas auction. As far as I know,
this is the first time they have rerun the Las Vegas auction, probably
because the prices dropped so far from the Scottsdale auction. Maybe they
are preparing us for still lower prices at the January, 2009 Scottsdale
auction.

A.C. Tynes
New Orleans