Re: [Tigers] Multiple questions

To: <AAAGLASSS@aol.com>, "Tom Hall" <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Multiple questions
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:34:30 -0600
Can someone tell me about this WS58 part Rick offers?  I talked to Rick some
time ago about replacing the wedges under the windshield, as mine are in
pieces.  He said they were not available and never mentioned this part.  I
tried to call him today, but he is apparently closed for New Years.

Jim

P.S. Happy New Year to everyone who helps keep Tigger purring.