Re: [Tigers] Cash for Clunkers

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cash for Clunkers
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:36:40 -0800
It is actually worse than that. I get a SEMA action news letter and the
new Congress coming in with the new Administration has a plan to do that
nationally. It is the House that is pushing for this. The reasoning is
that if they can pay people to get older cars off the streets, then more
newer cars will be purchased, thusly helping the auto industry. Of
course that helps to clean up the air as well, or so the reasoning goes.
Auto enthusiasts are encouraged to send letters to their congressman,
senators, VP, Pres, anybody who will listen indicating your displeasure
with such a law.

mayf