Re: [Tigers] Ford valve cover sticker.

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, Sjhcobra1@cs.com, wsamouce@kc.rr.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ford valve cover sticker.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:03:37 EST
The 25 year old "Brother" typewriter that I have has 3 or 4  different pin
wheels. Each has a different sized or styled type.  I believe  the IBM
electric's of the same vintage had interchangeable " balls" that  had different
type
size/styles.
Seems the secret is to find a business that never threw out the old
typewriters.   Actually there were some Federal forms that some  offices had to
complete and were still using a typewriter without a ribbon  so it could type
through 8 carboned copies at a time.  This was only about  5 years ago that
friend
told me she was doing this.  So, there might  be some around.
Mark