Re: [Tigers] LAT 18 Jacket just sold on ebay

To: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 18 Jacket just sold on ebay
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:13:27 -0500
Duke,I made a pair of "Super Tiger" jackets up using a couple vintage Cobra
Jackets I bought off Ebay. It took me a bit to find them in white (to match my
car) and in nice condition.My thought was to base the jackets and patches on
Ian Garrad's idea of a fully equipped Super Tiger. The Super logo is then
played off of Chrysler advertising of the late 60s...specifically their Super
Bee....since my car is one that came with the pentastar on the lower front
fender. On one arm I then have the American flag with the Ford patch (both
from the jacket originally). And a custom designed Rootes Chrysler patch along
with Union Jack flag on the other arm. Kind of an American engine...British
car statement.Pictures can be seen
here...http://www.breuhan.com/SuperTigerJacket.jpghttp://www.breuhan.com/Supe
rTigerJacketPatch.jpgGood luck with your jacket and post some pictures when
completed.Paul