Re: [Tigers] upper fulcrum pin

To: Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] upper fulcrum pin
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:16:44 -0800 (PST)
Jim- From what Ive read a guy is nuts for using the old pins. as breakage is a
thing many members have endured. I would buy two new pins- as I think its the
top ones that normally break and replace both sides with strong consideration
of replacing all 4 with the newer reengineered ones available from Doug and
others. Having installed the bushing in the past and having paid a pro to also
install a set, I would send the A-arms to Doug or whomever you prefer. I would
also invest in the improved bushings. We have members that can tell you why the
newer bushing are better and too, U may have them on hand.
If you are dead set on using a used top pin, I can help- but its cold here and
Im having some health issues- w/ some luck I may have an easy to locate one
available.

To the person who ask about a steering collum. I mentioned I dont really want
to sell the spare but said I would IF you couldnt find one. I have no idea what
it is worth. SO, contact me again, off list if you still are in need. I will
then price it according to what the pros tell me its worth. I dont want to
cheat you but I also really dont care about selling it, so my asking price will
reflect what others tell me its worth. I hope thats fair. I also hope you have
one. I apologise for not replying on list as I deleted your email I guess-
anyway, I cant find it but did recently remember your request.
Cheers to all.
TonytheTiger