Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:00:52 -0600
...mayf, I agree that is a nice project...and when I say nice I also mean that
not just everyone would spend 23 grand (and will certainly go up with a day
and half left) on a car that still needs a complete restoration....but it
looks like a very complete car and a perfect candidate for someone wanting a
nice original platform...

I think if this unrestored car brings what I think it will, maybe 35-40
grand?, that it will say a lot for current Tiger values....maybe?